Re: Stem Fitting / Bow Roller Modifications

  • wtrevarthen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2010
      GRAHAM, I also had the stem fitting off. THE 4 forward bolts were stripped out so I had to rebuild the whole area. There is (was) a plate imbedded in the glass. It was aluminum and had completly turned to jelly. I tapped two 3/8 ss plates and inbedded them in the glass. It's not really that bad a job.

      Winston
      c/n35 #49