Re: [campernicholson] Re: nicholson 30 - hull 49

  • Gary Noble
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 8, 2010
      Thanks Ansley for the information. Definitely something I can work at. Now I do not have to worry about that job. Just need someone who .has done it to show you the way. Have a great day! Gary

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 8, 2010
        Thanks John I will follow up on your suggestion. Cheers Gary   e

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 9, 2010
          thank you both for the idea and contact in the UK. I had a spare zinc that I put on some time ago and wondered where to get a replacement. I've seen zinc plates at the local WestMarine and thought about cutting one to size.
          Waiting on a bid to replace standing rigging. Most seems original to the boat, but has an odd mix of old and replacement old.
          Regards,
          Chip