RE: [campernicholson] CN39 Cockpit table

  • Adrian Turner
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 20, 2010
    Hi,

    We have a simple & practical table on our Nic 35 Coriander. It came with the boat, so not sure of the supplier. I will check the name on the bracket tomorrow but I think it is Logun. I have tried to Google it but it just comes up with air rifles.

    The most convenient thing is that it can be swivelled out of the way if you want to stand up & get another bottle of wine from the wine rack in the saloon!!!

    The pictures show most of the details of how it is fitted,

    Regards Adrian.
  • Adrian Turner
    Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20, 2010
      Hi,

      The manufacturer for Coriander's cockpit table is LAGUN.

      Cheers, Adrian.
    • JonP
      Message 3 of 8 , Feb 21, 2010
        Thanks Adrian, I'll look them up.

        Jon

        --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Turner" <ajtplanet@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > The manufacturer for Coriander's cockpit table is LAGUN.
        >
        > Cheers, Adrian.

      • JonP
        Message 4 of 8 , Feb 21, 2010
          Ansley, many thanks for your help (again!).

          Jon

          --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "Ansley Sawyer" <ansleys@...> wrote:

          > Jon,
          >

          > We have a wooden table with a fiddle all the way around that is mounted with
          > a piano hinge to a piece of wood as wide as the table. This piece is screwed
          > to two other pieces that stick fore and aft on either side of the binnacle.
          > All of the three are screwed into the binnacle and the wood fits into a slot
          > in the binnacle that also supports the table mounts. The side pieces have a
          > piece of wood with drink holders cut into them and Plexiglas pieces screwed
          > to the bottom to support the drink glasses. The table is just long enough so
          > that its forward edge hangs to the cockpit sole when it is hanging down.
          > There is a long dowel that is put into a round depression on the underside
          > of the forward edge for support when the table is up. This dowel has a
          > rubber foot on the bottom and it hangs in a hole in the starboard table
          > support (just forward of the wheel brake) when not in use.
          >

          > I would estimate that the table is 30 inches fore and aft and 24 inches wide
          > and can seat four people.

          > _____

        • oillustriousone
          Message 5 of 8 , Feb 21, 2010
            Jon,

            I have a few pictures of our table if you think that you want to build one. I thought that I sent a couple of these with my last post but they did not come through.

            Ansley Sawyer
          • Noufi
            Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2010
              Greetings,

              I would appreciate a copy of the photos as well.

              Thx-Noufi