RE: [campernicholson] hydraulic drive nic 35

  • Thomas J Middelthon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009

      I had to replace pump and motor – especially the pump was non repairable. I experienced a huge improvement. With my autoprop I now get app 6 knots at 1500 rpm/flat sea. It works great (and yes as mentioned before, I sell Autoprops). You could contact me for more info.

      Thomas J. Middelthon

      Nich 35 # 40 North Wind

      Stavanger, Norway

      From: gwakefield50 <gwakefield50@...>
      Subject: [campernicholson] hydraulic drive nic 35
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 6:59 PM

      What kind of servicing is required for the hydraulic drive on the nic 35? Thanks GW