  • Simon Frost
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009

      Dear all,

      As we are only a couple of weeks away I am assuming that the six boats coming can all still make it and that we will be 14 for dinner as I need to tell Robert at Gins-2x6 plus 2 extras on Andromeda.

      HW is at 1837 but is neaps so no probs really. There will be 3 berths available on the walk ashore pontoon with 3 others opposite on the pontoon.

      Perhaps you could reconfirm your attendance and as ever there is plenty of room for late entries!!

      Simon

      07950 193560

    • Gary Noble
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hi Simon thanks for the response we will keep intouch. Regards Gary and Sandy Noble original owners of Whakarra - CN 30.