Solent Nic 35 Muster - Gins Farm 12 Sept 2009

  • Simon Frost
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2009
      Dear All,

      Having spoken to Colin (Trutz) a couple of w/e ago - when it was a bit breezy - we had one gust of 53 kts!!, reminded me that I was meant to be organising a get together.

      Given that it is short notice I have tentatively booked Gins Farm, the RSYC annexe on the Beaulien River for dinner on Sat 12th Sept. The cost of a set meal is £21pp and perhaps you could let me know if you can make it so I can let Robert at Gins know. They can accommodate 3 boats on the walk ashore pontoon and 3 opposite on the new river pontoon with others on buoys so plenty of room.

      LW Bucklers Hard is 1137 BST, HW at 1837 - Neaps

      I look forward to hearing from you.

       Please could you reply to my wk email simon.frost@... as well.

      Simon Frost (Samiotissa # 62)

    • Colin Campbell-Dunlop
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2009

        Hi Simon,

        Great to hear from you and yes, we would love to come along for the ‘Nicholson Muster’.  Ginns Farm was a great venue last time around and this year we will actually bring Trutz along too although I appreciate that means we will have to tidy up down below for the usual inspections!

        Yes, it was a bit breezy the other weekend.  We have just got back from a rather windy trip up to Weymouth and back but, despite the wind, rain and near gales most of the time we had some good sailing.  Mind you, we did have to triple reef the main for the first time in 5 years of ownership so that says something about our delightful July weather.  August is nearly upon us so, with any luck, it will bring sunshine and fair(er) winds.

        As for dinner, just count Jo and myself in for now.

        All the best.

        Colin and Jo

        Trutz

        35/225

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2009
          OK Colin 2 for supper. Do you an email address for Fluca - Graham Perring?
          Simon

          Having spoken to Colin (Trutz) a couple of w/e ago - when it was a bit breezy - we had one gust of 53 kts!!, reminded me that I was meant to be organising a get together.

          Given that it is short notice I have tentatively booked Gins Farm, the RSYC annexe on the Beaulien River for dinner on Sat 12th Sept. The cost of a set meal is £21pp and perhaps you could let me know if you can make it so I can let Robert at Gins know. They can accommodate 3 boats on the walk ashore pontoon and 3 opposite on the new river pontoon with others on buoys so plenty of room.

          LW Bucklers Hard is 1137 BST, HW at 1837 - Neaps

          I look forward to hearing from you.

           Please could you reply to my wk email simon.frost@ millbrookland. co.uk as well.

          Simon Frost (Samiotissa # 62)