no hot water

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      Andrew,
      First the bad news, there is no "safety feature" to shut the engine down in
      case of overheating. As the head is alloy, the possibility exists of
      warping and loss of coolant. Have it checked out
      If that is not the problem,an airlock MAY be cured by running the engine
      with the coolant pressure cap open and filling if the level drops. Other
      possibility is the thermostat has failed.
      Are you in contact with John Schere of Pathfinder Marine Inc.?
      Dennis
      CN35-207 Dark Lady