Re: [campernicholson] B&G Depth Sounder Tranducers

  • Robert & Sylvia Horvath
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2009
      Re: [campernicholson] B&G Depth Sounder Tranducers Thanks for the info.

      If/when you decide to trash the hercules system, I would like to acquire the depth transducers.

      Bob Horvath
      CN 35 #18 “Grace”

      On 17/06/09 5:20 AM, "dkgibbons@..." <dkgibbons@...> wrote:

      I have a full set of the Hercules system and they are on their last legs.  I would not reccomend "upgrading" to an obsolete system.  Just  getting parts will make them more expensive thay going out and buying a new set.  If  I keep Dark Lady, the whole Hercules setup is destined for the dump.
      Dennis