Re: Nicholson 38 list

  • repeipg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      I have hull #46,and reside in Panama City, FL. Please add my Email to
      the list of Nic 38 owners.
      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "alexinaofshoreham"
      <alexinaofshoreham@...> wrote:

      > Hi .. I am the proud owner of a Nicholson 38 currently cruising the
      > East Mediterranean. As a nearly forty year old vessel her maintenance
      > poses quite a challenge.
      >
      > In order to aid me, and others in this task I am putting together an
      e-
      > mail list of Nicholson 38 owners.
      >
      > If you are interested in being on this list and having your e-mail
      > address distributed to other Nicholson 38 owners please contact me.

    • George Nauman
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009
         Nick 38 owner
        Just to let you know there are a few owners of Nick 38s out here. Our hull number 123 built in 1973 . We bought her in 1986 in Fort Lauderdale. Before that she was owned by Dane. Recently pulled the teak off the deck and just painted her with Kiwigrip.  we keep her in New Bern NC. Raga is rigged as a ketch.
        George Nauman