Rigging plan for nicholson 30

  • mumeskara
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
      Hello
      I own a Nicholson 30 and am planning to replace the standing rigging in the next few weeks.Can anybody point me in the direction of the original spec of the wire?
      My boat has 7mm dyform for the lowers and 6mm dyform for the rest. This seems pretty big to me and dyform wire is twice the price of normal construction wire.
      Thanks
      Tim
    • john dean
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
        Hello, You might contact one of the sail makers that does a lot of rigging like  Mack Sails in Stuart, Flordia. The people at Mack know all the equilivants based on the size of turnbuckles etc.