Re: [campernicholson] New Member

  • Denece Vincent
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 26, 2009
      You should be able to log in to the members area and update information.

      Sent: 2/25/2009 8:54:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [campernicholson] New Member

      Hello and welcome to our group!.

      Enrique Morcillo
      CN35 #194 Defiance

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
        Hello Everybody

        We have just joined the group having bought N35/209 Blue Days from Michael Forsdyke who relinquished ownership to us in June this year.

        She was berthed in Whitehaven UK but has now been moved to Dover UK where she will be based.

        We both love the boat and are impressed with her comfortable performance.

        Is there a UK Nicholson 35 association? If so I havn't had much success in locating it.

        Regards and happy sailing

        John Morgan & Sue Rickard
      • Dkgibbons
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 30, 2009
          There is a very active UK association, but it is not online (insert
          sarcastic comment regarding Brits here). I have the contact info at
          home and will forward it to you
          CN35-20$

          Sent from my iPod

          On Nov 30, 2009, at 7:30 AM, bluedays209 <bluedays209@...> wrote:

          > Hello Everybody
          >
          > We have just joined the group having bought N35/209 Blue Days from
          > Michael Forsdyke who relinquished ownership to us in June this year.
          >
          > She was berthed in Whitehaven UK but has now been moved to Dover UK
          > where she will be based.
          >
          > We both love the boat and are impressed with her comfortable
          > performance.
          >
          > Is there a UK Nicholson 35 association? If so I havn't had much
          > success in locating it.
          >
          > Regards and happy sailing
          >
          > John Morgan & Sue Rickard

        • b_a_t_e_a_u
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
            A very beautiful boat which as far as I could ascertain was well maintained with only light use. Good luck with her and welcome to the forum. I am refitting Charlotte (nee Tamar) #138 and am always impressed with the amount of knowledge available from a very helpful and passionate group of people. My boat is in pieces in Turkey and I cant wait to get her sailing soon.

            Best of luck with Blue Days

            Graham
            Nic 35 Charlotte #138

            --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "bluedays209" <bluedays209@...> wrote:

            > Hello Everybody
            >
            > We have just joined the group having bought N35/209 Blue Days from Michael Forsdyke who relinquished ownership to us in June this year.
            >
            > She was berthed in Whitehaven UK but has now been moved to Dover UK where she will be based.
            >
            > We both love the boat and are impressed with her comfortable performance.
            >
            > Is there a UK Nicholson 35 association? If so I havn't had much success in locating it.
            >
            > Regards and happy sailing
            >
            > John Morgan & Sue Rickard

          • John Morgan
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 2, 2009
              Good Morning Graham

              Thank you for your warm welcome.

              Sorry to hear Charlotte (nice name) is in bits, I hope the work finishes soon and you can get sailing. At least the weather in Turkey shouldn't hold things up.

              Yes Blue Days appears to be in a very sound condition which reflected the price asked. We bought her on the spot, subject to survey, which, unbelievably, bearing in mind some of the tales on the Forum, only came up with a couple of minor points needing attention.

              Regards and good luck

              John