Free Parts, Brookes & Gatehouse

  • Steve Lochner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Dear CN List:

      In addition to the windlass referenced earlier, I have available free for
      CN owner who can use them the following B & G control units:

      Harrier Knotmeter Control & readout unit. SN 02259
      Hecta depthsounder Control & readout unit. SN 08206.
      B & G windspeed readout face.Type "F.S.D. = 200 ua" (that "u" could be the
      milliamp symbol). No. 147/060/700011 N.O."

      Also, have a 45# CQR anchor which I would like to trade for a 40# Danforth
      - terms to be arranged.

      Thanks,

      Steve Lochner