Passport photos...

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2008
      Ansley, the photos of Passport are in the CN Yahoo photos area. I
      forgot to mention that in the last e-mail.

      John Larson
      CN 35, Passport
    • passport_cn3585
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2010
        I've added a number of photos of improvements and changes made to our CN 35, Passport. If they generate any questions, feel free to ask.

        John Larson
        CN 35 #85, Passport
      • William E. Roesner
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2010
          John,
          I don't get the proper photos. They are not the "Passport'.
          Bill R

          On Nov 13, 2010, at 3:54 PM, passport_cn3585 wrote:

          I've added a number of photos of improvements and changes made to our CN 35, Passport. If they generate any questions, feel free to ask.

          John Larson
          CN 35 #85, Passport

        • JOHN LARSON
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2010
            Hi Bill

            I should have said that the photos were added to the photos section of the Camper Nicholson user group files.  If you look there you should see several adds and changes to Passport.

            How's Boston?  We just had our first snow, though it seems to be melting mostly.

            John