Nic 35, conversion to saildrive

  • colin_cd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
      Dear All,

      I have been approached by an association member who is thinking of
      converting their boat from V drive to sail drive. I know that this has
      been done on a Nic 35 before. Is there anyone out there who has a boat
      converted in this way who would be prepared to share a bit of knowledge
      to help this person make a decision?

      Many thanks

      Colin

      Trutz

      35/225
    • wtrevarthen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
        --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "colin_cd" <colinj@...> wrote:
        >Colin, I converted to a 30hp nanni saildrive and would be happy to
        share anything that would help.
        Winston
        Cubera c/n35 49
        > Dear All,
        >
        > I have been approached by an association member who is thinking of
        > converting their boat from V drive to sail drive. I know that this
        has
        > been done on a Nic 35 before. Is there anyone out there who has a
        boat
        > converted in this way who would be prepared to share a bit of
        knowledge
        > to help this person make a decision?
        >
        > Many thanks
        >
        > Colin