Practical Boat Owner - May

  • wispcb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008
      Hello,
      PBO's May issue has a review of the 'world' famous Nic 35. If anyone
      has the issue and a scanner, that would sure be a cool thing to
      download for the folk's that have a Nic 35, and no access to PBO. I
      live in Jax, Florida, have a Nic 35 (for 14 years), and there's no
      outlet for that mag in this area.
      Thanks in advance.
      Rick, CN35 177 'Wisp'
    • Tom