Paint or coat layer

  • solon_mhor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      I'm looking into doing a barrier coat on Solon Mhor. there is a semi-
      hard or semi-soft (depending on your point of view--it can be peeled
      off with a scraper)layer of red coating on top of the gelcoat. anyone
      know what that layer is and the easiest method of removal to get to the
      gelcoat? one opinion is that it is a layer of lead or tin-based
      coating. thanks. Charles Yost