Looking to buy a "33" , Any advise, issues etc..............

  • jameslittlesister
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
      I'm currently looking to buy a boat, I'm really interested in a
      Nicholson 33, has anybody got any advise (good or bad) on these boats.

      I'm going to berth in Whitby, North Yorkshire, UK.
    • sara oneill
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2008

        I have hull # 25  CN 33 designed by Ron Holland and love my boat!  It is the perfect size, races like a dream, (We have won quite a few), and is easy to single hand and simple to maintain,.  I Highly recomend this boat!
        Sara
        SV O'Dege

        To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
        From: steveandjuliewood@...