FW: Camper Nicholson photo request

  • Denece Vincent
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
      I got this yesterday. Anyone who wants to can respond.

      Denece Vincent

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
        I sent her the picture of the 35 from the Nicholson archives.

        Ansley Sawyer
      • Jeff Avery
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
           Howdy ,
            I'm new to the group and testing to see if this post goes thru .

          Jeff Avery
        • William E. Roesner
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
            I see it in Newton MA.
            Blueprintbill

            On Feb 7, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Jeff Avery wrote:

            >  Howdy ,
            >   I'm new to the group and testing to see if this post goes thru .
            >
            > Jeff Avery

          • stephen_lowden
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
              She is welcome to use my pix from the Solent rally 2007 filed
              under 'photos'. I have copies of advertising shots of about a dozen
              boats ('Whimbrel', for instance). Colin Campbell-Dunlop, secretary
              of the Association, may well chip in soon with some more. Michael
              Green has some sailing images, too. I have his address if it is
              wanted. I am sure there is no shortage of interior images.

              Stephen

              in campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "Denece Vincent" <bluepearl@...>