Re: Battery Chargers

  • sjdtuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2008
      I have a sterling power unit.

      It has three outputs, so does not need a splitter.

      Seems fine.

      Stephen

      Innisfree(45)

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Rayfield"
      <scrayfield@...> wrote:

      > My Invac 30 A charger recently failed - the primary side is dead.
      Due to the cost of a replacement I have considered getting it repaired
      but can't find anyone to quote me for this.

      > Alternatively, a replacement could prove more economic. Charger
      design has moved on rapidly over recent years and there are now many
      more available, all promising more effective charging - some a lot
      more expensive than others.