Re: [campernicholson] Re: Tentative Attendees CN Rendezvous July 13-15,2007 Tenants Harbor, ME

  • Steve Titcomb
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hello all,
      We just returned from a week long cruise up to the Boothbay area for Windjammer Days. We had wonderful weather. We stopped at Robinhood on the way home and had a chance to look over Blueprint while we were there. We hadn't seen her since we bought October in Robinhood in 1999. She looks great and we picked up some ideas for improvements for our boat.
      Also, we've seen Blythe Spirit in the mooring field in Falmouth, where we moor October. We would be interested in meeting some time. We actually had lunch with the former owner just prior to your purchase of the boat.
      Our business obligations will not permit us to attend the rendezvous at Tenants Harbor, at least by boat. We are still hoping to possibly drive up late Sat. but that remains up in the air.
      Steve & Elaine Titcomb
      CN 31-38 October