Help

  • seagael
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2007
      I have somehow fallen off the list and no longer receive messages
      automatically. Can someone fix this?

      Tom Stanton
      CN 40ac Discovery
    • tom1us2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2007
        Tom,

        Log into Yahoo as normal. Then go to the campernicholson group home
        page. On that page pick the "edit membership" option. Then answer your
        option on step 2.

        Hope this helps.

        I am not able to make Maine this year. I hope all that do make it have
        a great time and share many stories.

        Wishing you fair weather,

        Tom Costello
        CN35/199 Dream