Re: [campernicholson] Re: Maine Camper Nicholsons Rally July 13, 14, 15, 2007 Tenants Harbor, Maine

  • Jeffrey Moorman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2007
      Will do!

    • Tom1us2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 22, 2007
        Did someone mention Chesapeake rally?....Since I'm in the neighborhood I'll go.

        Still checking my calander for Maine...

        Cheers,

        Tom
        CN35-199 Dream

        Jeffrey Moorman <jeff@...> wrote:
        Will do!

> [...]

      • galljj35
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2007
          Brrrr.... It's 13 f outside, wind blowing 13, gusting to 22.. wind
          chill -2 f. What better to do than to plan the summer cruise ?

          Boats heading from Mass and points south may want to transit in a
          group. From Gloucester, Ma ( my home port ) Tenants is about 120 nm,
          more or less. Easily done in two days, with a stop either at Biddeford
          Pool, Jewell Island or Sebasco Estates, or one longer pull.

          We could rendezvous at Gloucester, Rockport or the Isles of Shoals, and
          proceed from there.

          If there's interest, we could arrange for dining at Eastern Point YC in
          Gloucester, or at any of several places in Rockport.

          If you haven't checked it out, look at the North Atlantic Blues
          Festival (music, not fish) taking place in Rockland, ME that weekend.
          See http://www.northatlanticbluesfestival.com/. We went last year and
          had a great time. An easy ride from Tenants, if we avail ourselves of
          enterprise or other local transportation.

          can't wait.....

          john

          SKYE/CN35 78
        • Greg Pusch
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2007
            John,

            I agree with the can't wait sentiment in this weather.  I was planning on a direct sail from the CC canal as I have in the past given time constraints.  Takes you about 30 nm offshore at the furthest but is shorter.  Let's keep the discussion going through the spring and see if there's interest in a Cape Ann rendezvous.

            Greg
            Resolute 35/222

            galljj35 <john.gall@...> wrote:
[...]

            Finding fabulous fares is fun.

          • Greg Pusch
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 26, 2007
              With a couple of weeks to go, just curious if anyone got a final count on the number of boats planning to be in Tenants for this?

              Thanks,

              Greg
              35 Resolute

            • John Gall
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 26, 2007
                Here's my tally.  Bill and Scott didn't answer my request for attendees - ( or I have lost their answers), but they are nearby, so they should be coming.  Jeff Moorman may or not be coming - early on interest - but no recent answer.  I've been in contact with another 31 owner who spends most summers in Maine, so he'll likely be there.

                Russ and Betty Armstrong are travelling by land yacht.

                Any and all - please add ( subtractions not allowed ! )

                My current plan is to arrive friday afternoon and anchor in Long Cove.

                Nic 35

                78

                Skye

                John & Gail Gall

                Nic 35

                85

                Passport

                John & Sandra Larson

                Nic 35

                215

                Spray

                J.Cribb

                Nic 35

                99

                Yankee

                Russ & Betty Armstrong

                Nic 35

                222

                Resolute

                Greg Pusch

                Nic 39

                Pacem

                Ansley Sawyer

                Nic 31

                Blythe Spirit

                Bob & Maryanne Vitalius

                Nic 31

                Bill Roesner

                Nic 32

                Scott Thurston

                Nic 40AC

                Discovery

                Tom stanton

                john

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 27, 2007
                  I may come. I want to come, but it might be a last minute decision... Will likely let you know that Thursday... (like I said, a last minute decision!)

                  Scott