2007 Meeting

  • gbr527r
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      A number of Nicholson 35 owners have suggested meeting on the south
      coast (of England) this summer, following a successful meeting last
      September in Cowes. The date and venue is yet to be finalised but if
      you are interested please let me know and I will make the
      arrangements. You can contact me through this group or at
      michael.green@...

      Regards
      Michael Green
      Elizabeth 35/164
    • courtismw
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
        --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "gbr527r" <gbr527r@...> wrote:

        > A number of Nicholson 35 owners have suggested meeting on the south
        > coast (of England) this summer, following a successful meeting last
        > September in Cowes. The date and venue is yet to be finalised but if
        > you are interested please let me know and I will make the
        > arrangements. You can contact me through this group or at
        > michael.green@...
        >
        > Regards
        > Michael Green
        > Elizabeth 35/164

        I am a new Nicholson 35 owner in the UK and would be interested in
        meeting up if the dates are OK. Any ideas when and where?
        Regards

        Martin Courtis
        Amarylis