Re: [campernicholson] Roller Furling Jib/Genoas

  • John Gall
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2006
      Denece:

      We got a 145 from doyle this summer. To go with the main from last year.  We now take pictures of the bows of our sailing companions boats, rather than their sterns.

      The old 130 wasn't big enough for the light summer breezes in New England.  We carry both up to about 18 kts, then start to reef.

      In a good blow short tacking with this big a sail is young man's work.

      john
      SKYE cn35/78