Re: [campernicholson] Do you know of a Nic for sale

  • BarryR8195@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 17, 2006
      We have a Nic 35--very well equipped for sale in Florida. The boat is in excellent condition.  A new Yanmar engine was installed in 2003 (now has 175 hours), and the hull was Awlgripped earlier this year.  Asking $67,500 (US $)  Our boat is listed in the Sailboats for sale section of www.sailingtexas.com.  If interested, I can send many more photos, an equipment list, etc.---Barry Roberts
    • Tracey & John Crosby
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2006
        Try this web/site which has a few Nics for sale ... in UK as well ....  http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/Camper-Nicholson/1  If it does not go to Nic page straight away then just use the search feature.

        regards, John Crosby

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 18, 2006
          Suggest you also contact Richard Seymour at Kings Yacht Agency, Bucklers Hard, Beaulieu. He is very knowledgeable about any available Nics. Kings are the main Nic brokers .

          Best of Luck
          Paul and Vida Lewis
          Farewell Nic 35 # 228. Cowes IW

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2006
            Don't forget Kings, they seem to corner the UK market for 35s...............

            simon

            Try this web/site which has a few Nics for sale ... in UK as well ....  http://www.yachtwor ld.com/boats/ Camper-Nicholson /1  If it does not go to Nic page straight away then just use the search feature.

            regards, John Crosby

            Hi, We are looking to buy a Nic 32 with wheel, 35 or 36. We live in
            Dorset in the UK but are willing to travel. Please e-mail us with the
            details of your boat.

            Thanks

            Paul and Isabel

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.