Headliner Project

  • teipenj
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2006
      Anne and I finished our headliner replacement project earlier this
      summer and just posted some pics in the Photos section under 'Alegria
      Headliner Replacement'. Would have to say that this was one of the
      more labor intensive projects that we've undertaken, on the other hand
      it has added a lot to the interior appearance and our enjoyment of the
      boat.

      Jim
      Alegria
      CN 35 #68
    • Albert G. Boyce
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
        Jim

        What material did you use for the panels.

        Al Boyce

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006
          Al,

          The panels are fiberglass and manufactured by a compnay called Kemlite We
          purchased them through a local building materials distributor that we
          located on this website www.kemlite.com.

          Jim

          >From: "Albert G. Boyce" <Albert_Boyce@...>
          >To: <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [campernicholson] Headliner Project
          >Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:19:28 -0400
          >
          >Jim
          >
          >What material did you use for the panels.
          >
          >Al Boyce

        • tom1us2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2006
            Jim & John,

            Thanks for your comments on your headliner install. you have given me
            some good ideas for when I go to replace it.

            Thanks for the photo's. Looks great!

            Tom Costello
            s/v Dream CN35-199