Tentative Attendees CN Rendezvous July 13-15,2007 Tenants Harbor, ME

  • William E. Roesner
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
      Potential interested participants to date.

      Greg Pusch Arete CN 35-222 Marion, MA
      Scott Blyth Spirit CN 31 Falmouth ME
      Steve October CN 31 Falmouth ME
      Ansley Pacem CN39 Rockland
      John Gall Skye CN 35-78 Gloucester, MA
      Spence ??? new boat ? CN39 ?
      John & Sandra Larson CN35 Passport Lakeland, MN
      Tom Costello CN35-119
      Dale Beaver CN35 Celestine Vineyard Haven, MA
      Winston Trevarthen CN35 Brea Rockall MD
      Al Boyce CN35 Discovery Baltimore, MD
      Steve & Mary Perry CN35 Levity Somers,NY
      Colin & Jo Campbell-Dunlop CN35-225 Trutz Cowes,UK
      Bill Roesner CN31-113 Blueprint Robinhood,ME
      Scott Thurston CN32 Penelope Falmouth,ME
      Sara O'Neill CN33 O'Dege St John, USVI
      Ian Postlethwaite CN 39 Suki of Shuna

      Please indicate any missing names that I may have missed.
      Those who have so far not signed on, do continue to give it some
      consideration,
      and if you do decide to participate, feel free to sign on.
    • Scott Thurston
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
        I think Blythe's owners name is Bob...

        Scott
        CN32 Penelope

        > Potential interested participants to date.
        >
        > Greg Pusch Arete CN 35-222 Marion, MA
        > Scott Blyth Spirit CN 31 Falmouth ME
        > Steve October CN 31 Falmouth ME
        > Ansley Pacem CN39 Rockland
        > John Gall Skye CN 35-78 Gloucester, MA
        > Spence ??? new boat ? CN39 ?
        > John & Sandra Larson CN35 Passport Lakeland, MN
        > Tom Costello CN35-119
        > Dale Beaver CN35 Celestine Vineyard Haven, MA
        > Winston Trevarthen CN35 Brea Rockall MD
        > Al Boyce CN35 Discovery Baltimore, MD
        > Steve & Mary Perry CN35 Levity Somers,NY
        > Colin & Jo Campbell-Dunlop CN35-225 Trutz Cowes,UK
        > Bill Roesner CN31-113 Blueprint Robinhood,ME
        > Scott Thurston CN32 Penelope Falmouth,ME
        > Sara O'Neill CN33 O'Dege St John, USVI
        > Ian Postlethwaite CN 39 Suki of Shuna
        >
        > Please indicate any missing names that I may have missed.
        > Those who have so far not signed on, do continue to give it some
        > consideration,
        > and if you do decide to participate, feel free to sign on.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • jose pacheco zuloaga
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

          Jose Pacheco- Thetis CN35 Caraballeda Venezuela

          From: William E. Roesner <blueprintbill@...>
          To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [campernicholson] Tentative Attendees CN Rendezvous July 13-15,2007 Tenants Harbor, ME
          Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:55:14 -0400

[...]

          Visita MSN Latino Entretenimiento: ¡música, cine, chismes, TV y más...! Haz clic aquí
        • William E. Roesner
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 16, 2006
            Just a reminder to all Nicholson Owners to keep your calendars open and
            to communicate with any others, not on this net, who should be
            notified. I understand that Yachting World magazine has published an
            announcement this month. Yachting Monthly has been noticed as well.
            Keep your eyes peeled. Note also the Nicholson 31 website
            (wwwnicholson31.com) at the 'Forum' under Rally Announcements' - 'U.S.'
            where some details and discussion is set forth.

            Potential interested participants to date.

            Greg Pusch Arete CN 35-222 Marion, MA
            Bob Vitalius Blyth Spirit CN 31 Falmouth ME
            Steve Titcomb October CN 31 Falmouth ME
            Ansley Pacem CN39 Rockland
            John Gall Skye CN 35-78 Gloucester, MA
            Spence ??? new boat ? CN39 ?
            John & Sandra Larson CN35 Passport Lakeland, MN
            Tom Costello CN35-119
            Dale Beaver CN35 Celestine Vineyard Haven, MA
            Winston Trevarthen CN35 Brea Rockall MD
            Al Boyce CN35 Discovery Baltimore, MD
            Steve & Mary Perry CN35 Levity Somers,NY
            Colin & Jo Campbell-Dunlop CN35-225 Trutz Cowes,UK
            Bill Roesner CN31-113 Blueprint Robinhood,ME
            Scott Thurston CN32 Penelope Falmouth,ME
            Sara O'Neill CN33 O'Dege St John, USVI
            Ian Postlethwaite CN 39 Suki of Shuna
            Tom Morris CN32 Sanderling Rock Hall, MD

            Please indicate any missing names that I may have missed.
            Those who have so far not signed on, do continue to give it some
            consideration,
            and if you do decide to participate, feel free to sign on.
          • Ansley W. Sawyer
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 17, 2006
              Just a note to fill in the list. The owner of Pacem CN 39 hull 14 is Ansley Sawyer.

              I live in Augusta, Maine and Pacem is moored in Rockland. I will be available to help organize the rendezvous and with local knowledge for anyone coming to Maine waters.

              See you in Tenants Harbor.

              Cheers

              Ansley Sawyer
            • Greg Pusch
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 19, 2006
                Bill,

                Definitely planning on coming -- should be great!  Note "Arete" will be renamed "Resolute" by next season.

                Thanks,

                Greg Pusch

                "William E. Roesner" <blueprintbill@...> wrote:
[...]

                Sponsored Link

                Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

              • William E. Roesner
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 26 8:53 PM
                  The Blueprint is planning on making an appearance. I will probably try
                  to secure a mooring as close as possible to the front of the Cod End
                  pier. Don't know how many of the following who have not responded
                  lately will be in attendance but hopefully a few might surprise us. I
                  did speak with the Owner (? - name) of 'Fiddlers Green' a Nic 48 from
                  Robinhood last weekend and he thought he might be able to make it on
                  Sunday only. ?
                  Bill R.

                  On Sep 13, 2006, at 9:55 PM, William E. Roesner wrote:

                  > Potential interested participants to date.
                  >
                  > Greg Pusch Arete CN 35-222 Marion, MA
                  > Scott Blyth Spirit CN 31 Falmouth ME
                  > Steve Titcomb October CN 31 Falmouth ME
                  > Ansley Pacem CN39 Rockland
                  > John Gall Skye CN 35-78 Gloucester, MA
                  > Spence ??? new boat ? CN39 ?
                  > John & Sandra Larson CN35 Passport Lakeland, MN
                  > Tom Costello CN35-119
                  > Dale Beaver CN35 Celestine Vineyard Haven, MA
                  > Winston Trevarthen CN35 Brea Rockall MD
                  > Al Boyce CN35 Discovery Baltimore, MD
                  > Steve & Mary Perry CN35 Levity Somers,NY
                  > Colin & Jo Campbell-Dunlop CN35-225 Trutz Cowes,UK
                  > Bill Roesner CN31-113 Blueprint Robinhood,ME
                  > Scott Thurston CN32 Penelope Falmouth,ME
                  > Sara O'Neill CN33 O'Dege St John, USVI
                  > Ian Postlethwaite CN 39 Suki of Shuna
                  > Tom Morris CN32 MKVIII Sanderling Chesapeake, MD

                  > Please indicate any missing names that I may have missed.
                  > Those who have so far not signed on, do continue to give it some
                  > consideration,
                  > and if you do decide to participate, feel free to sign on.
                • IAN POSTLETHWAITE
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 27 1:59 AM
                    Hello All,
                    I am sorry but Suki of Shuna will be unable to attend due to the fact she is still on the hard in Blighty getting epoxied. We had originally planned to visit the East Coast this summer but unfortunatly our plans had to change due to the work we decided to undertake on Suki.
                    Can I wish you all well and I do hope you have a good rally. Who knows we may meet with some of you if we egt over there next year.
                    Best of luck.
                    Ian

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 27 4:48 AM
                      Blythe Spirits owner is Bob V- something....

                      Scott

                      The Blueprint is planning on making an appearance. I will probably try
                      to secure a mooring as close as possible to the front of the Cod End
                      pier. Don't know how many of the following who have not responded
                      lately will be in attendance but hopefully a few might surprise us. I
                      did speak with the Owner (? - name) of 'Fiddlers Green' a Nic 48 from
                      Robinhood last weekend and he thought he might be able to make it on
                      Sunday only. ?
                      Bill R.

                      On Sep 13, 2006, at 9:55 PM, William E. Roesner wrote:

                      > Potential interested participants to date.
                      >
                      > Greg Pusch Arete CN 35-222 Marion, MA
                      > Scott Blyth Spirit CN 31 Falmouth ME
                      > Steve Titcomb October CN 31 Falmouth ME
                      > Ansley Pacem CN39 Rockland
                      > John Gall Skye CN 35-78 Gloucester, MA
                      > Spence ??? new boat ? CN39 ?
                      > John & Sandra Larson CN35 Passport Lakeland, MN
                      > Tom Costello CN35-119
                      > Dale Beaver CN35 Celestine Vineyard Haven, MA
                      > Winston Trevarthen CN35 Brea Rockall MD
                      > Al Boyce CN35 Discovery Baltimore, MD
                      > Steve & Mary Perry CN35 Levity Somers,NY
                      > Colin & Jo Campbell-Dunlop CN35-225 Trutz Cowes,UK
                      > Bill Roesner CN31-113 Blueprint Robinhood,ME
                      > Scott Thurston CN32 Penelope Falmouth,ME
                      > Sara O'Neill CN33 O'Dege St John, USVI
                      > Ian Postlethwaite CN 39 Suki of Shuna
                      > Tom Morris CN32 MKVIII Sanderling Chesapeake, MD

                      > Please indicate any missing names that I may have missed.
                      > Those who have so far not signed on, do continue to give it some
                      > consideration,
                      > and if you do decide to participate, feel free to sign on.

                    • Vitalius, Bob
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 27 5:25 AM

                        Blythe Spirit- Bob Vitalius, Yarmouth Me. Handy Boat in the season. Scott, Your boat looks great.

                        Bob

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 27 5:59 AM
                          Yeah, but I discovered last night I've got a leak in the water cooling pump. Just ordered the parts, and will try to get them installed by the weekend. I wanted to get her in by Friday-- not so sure now...

                          How is Blythe sailing?

                          S.

                          Blythe Spirit- Bob Vitalius, Yarmouth Me. Handy Boat in the season. Scott, Your boat looks great.

                          Bob

                          Blythe Spirits owner is Bob V- something... .

                          Scott

                          The Blueprint is planning on making an appearance. I will probably try
                          to secure a mooring as close as possible to the front of the Cod End
                          pier. Don't know how many of the following who have not responded
                          lately will be in attendance but hopefully a few might surprise us. I
                          did speak with the Owner (? - name) of 'Fiddlers Green' a Nic 48 from
                          Robinhood last weekend and he thought he might be able to make it on
                          Sunday only. ?
                          Bill R.

                          On Sep 13, 2006, at 9:55 PM, William E. Roesner wrote:

                          > Potential interested participants to date.
                          >
                          > Greg Pusch Arete CN 35-222 Marion, MA
                          > Scott Blyth Spirit CN 31 Falmouth ME
                          > Steve Titcomb October CN 31 Falmouth ME
                          > Ansley Pacem CN39 Rockland
                          > John Gall Skye CN 35-78 Gloucester , MA
                          > Spence ??? new boat ? CN39 ?
                          > John & Sandra Larson CN35 Passport Lakeland , MN
                          > Tom Costello CN35-119
                          > Dale Beaver CN35 Celestine Vineyard Haven, MA
                          > Winston Trevarthen CN35 Brea Rockall MD
                          > Al Boyce CN35 Discovery Baltimore, MD
                          > Steve & Mary Perry CN35 Levity Somers,NY
                          > Colin & Jo Campbell-Dunlop CN35-225 Trutz Cowes , UK
                          > Bill Roesner CN31-113 Blueprint Robinhood,ME
                          > Scott Thurston CN32 Penelope Falmouth ,ME
                          > Sara O'Neill CN33 O'Dege St John , USVI
                          > Ian Postlethwaite CN 39 Suki of Shuna
                          > Tom Morris CN32 MKVIII Sanderling Chesapeake , MD

                          > Please indicate any missing names that I may have missed.
                          > Those who have so far not signed on, do continue to give it some
                          > consideration,
                          > and if you do decide to participate, feel free to sign on.

                        • Steve Titcomb
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 30 7:54 AM
                            Hello all,
                            We just returned from a week long cruise up to the Boothbay area for Windjammer Days. We had wonderful weather. We stopped at Robinhood on the way home and had a chance to look over Blueprint while we were there. We hadn't seen her since we bought October in Robinhood in 1999. She looks great and we picked up some ideas for improvements for our boat.
                            Also, we've seen Blythe Spirit in the mooring field in Falmouth, where we moor October. We would be interested in meeting some time. We actually had lunch with the former owner just prior to your purchase of the boat.
                            Our business obligations will not permit us to attend the rendezvous at Tenants Harbor, at least by boat. We are still hoping to possibly drive up late Sat. but that remains up in the air.
                            Steve & Elaine Titcomb
                            CN 31-38 October