Re: Top handrails

  • Tom Jaax
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2006
      --Bill,
      I don't mind the critique. The head has its own beauty. There is
      minimal teak now and it is a wash area....Plus, the plate is I feel
      father indistinct. I did file round the corners..does that count? I
      can get small cut pieces of stainless at a metal salvage and I don't
      like to cut this metal. True, round would be better. Also, I think
      stainless and teak go well together artistically. Finally, longevity
      of a thin piece of teak is questionable, then a thicker piece is too
      bulky for the area and heavy.....To tell the truth I never thought
      about teak. Too late now...(we all know that is a lie).
      Tom
      Lea-Rig

      - In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, William E. Roesner