Looking for something more?Here's a tip for you...

  • boni-greenslade141@doofdoofmusik.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://www.alwaysopenforyou.info/bcnn my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)
    • Denece Vincent
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        Spam is a noxious habit.
        You should find something better to do.
        None of us will be wanting anything you are selling

        List Manager

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006

          Well done Denece!

          Message for John Lawson in Minnesota.  Many thanks for the C&N crockery.  It is a perfect match.  I have put some money in the post to you today so you should have it in about a week.

          Apologies but couldn’t find you direct email address!

          All the best

          Colin

          Trutz

          None of us will be wanting anything you are selling

          List Manager