Nicholson 35 Association Rally 3/09/06 - VENUE CHANGE

  • scottsailfree
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      The venue for this has now been changed to The Folly Inn for an
      evening meal with berthing reserved on the Folly Reach pontoons on the
      R.Medina a mile or so upstream from Cowes.Costs for berth and meal
      will be £11.00 berthing and c.£15.00 for 3 course meal.

      Apologies for the change, but I think this will encourage a better
      attendance.

      Details will be in the newsletter which Bob Barker is sending out soon.

      Any association members wishing to attend this rare event should
      contact me with boat details and number requiring meal.

      Bob Scott
      Andromeda35 #167
    • Simon Rayfield
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi Bob

        Looks good to me and thanks for proposing and setting this up.  At the moment it looks like just myself and one crew but this could increase by one more. So, max 3 min 2 for meals.

        My boat is Dediou #42, currently based in Lowestoft, contact details: e-mail or phone 01603 870500.

        Thanks

        Simon Rayfield
        The venue for this has now been changed to The Folly Inn for an
        evening meal with berthing reserved on the Folly Reach pontoons on the
        R.Medina a mile or so upstream from Cowes.Costs for berth and meal
        will be £11.00 berthing and c.£15.00 for 3 course meal.

        Apologies for the change, but I think this will encourage a better
        attendance.

        Details will be in the newsletter which Bob Barker is sending out soon.

        Any association members wishing to attend this rare event should
        contact me with boat details and number requiring meal.

        Bob Scott
        Andromeda35 #167

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • scottsailfree
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
          Hello Simon,

          Thanks for the booking. I'll put you down for 2 for dinner for the
          moment. Let me know later if you have another crew member.

          So far five boats are booked in and the newsletter has yet to be
          sent out. Great!

          Kind regards,

          Bob

          --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Rayfield"
          <scrayfield@...> wrote:

          > Hi Bob
          >
          > Looks good to me and thanks for proposing and setting this up. At
          the moment it looks like just myself and one crew but this could
          increase by one more. So, max 3 min 2 for meals.

          > My boat is Dediou #42, currently based in Lowestoft, contact
          details: e-mail or phone 01603 870500.

          > Thanks
          >
          > Simon Rayfield

          30/01/2006

        • Simon Rayfield
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
            There are at least four 35s on the east coast in the Orwell that I meet up with from time to time that I am sure are not on this site.  Hopefully the newsletter will bring forth these and several more, some of these are also Cruising Association members!

            May be possible to post a message on the CA website as well!

            All the best....................simon

            <scrayfield@...> wrote:

            > Hi Bob
            >
            > Looks good to me and thanks for proposing and setting this up.  At
            the moment it looks like just myself and one crew but this could
            increase by one more. So, max 3 min 2 for meals.

            > My boat is Dediou #42, currently based in Lowestoft, contact
            details: e-mail or phone 01603 870500.

            > Thanks
            >
            > Simon Rayfield

            30/01/2006