My story

  • barbi-elizabeth746@hogwasheed.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
      Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 18 months since I went out with a special lady last, but I'm pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding ANY decent women lately so I joined up at this place a couple of weeks ago http://www.whereyougethookedup.info/qhwu . And so far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!!
    • Duncan Kent
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
        Why don't you just quit advertising on this site and find somewhere else to
        sell your wares!

        Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 18
        months since I went out with a special lady last, but I'm pretty happy to be
        heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding ANY decent
        women lately so I joined up at this place a couple of weeks ago
        http://www.whereyougethookedup.info/qhwu . And so far been doing pretty
        well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system
        on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me
        luck guys!!

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • William E. Roesner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
          Here Here Duncan! Can't Yahoo be noticed and these jerks be shut down?
          This is a site for yachting and boating, and not a personals/sex venue!
          Bill.