RE: [campernicholson] Cruising World

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2005
      Message
      Still haven't received my copy of the Jan issue... :(

      My take:
      + VW Rabbit engine => starts every time you turn the key, plus you can get parts at NAPA
      + classic, not dated, hull lines (we always had lots of compliments)
      + slack bliges?  what's that supposed to mean?
      - narrow beam.  true enough.
      + no lightweight, so takes on the toughest conditions with ease, but will perform in light air if you're not fully provisioned for cruising.
      + practical galley, pretty enough if you replace the dated formica with a modern solid surface laminate.