RE: [campernicholson] Hydraulic Drive

  • Albert G. Boyce
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
      Frank

      Try Advanced Fluid Connectors, 899 C Airport Park Road, Glen Burnie, Maryland 410 553 0300,

      I have been doing some maintenance on my hydraulic system (replacing the filter to a spin on type, replacing some hoses, cleaning out the hydraulic oil cooler) and these guys have been a great help.

      If they cannot source a new one, they have a shop and can probably repair the one you have.

      Al Boyce

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2005
        Frank,

        You might start at the their web site.

        http://www.denisonhydraulics.com/

        Parts and service seem to be readily available. Quite a bit is available
        from local shops that specialize in industrial hydraulics as well. We
        basically refurbished our entire hydraulic system about 3 years ago. If you
        have specific questions, might be able to help.

        Jim
        SV Alegria
        CN 35 #68

        >From: "Frank & Sherri" <voorheis@...>
        >To: <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [campernicholson] Hydraulic Drive
        >Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:34:06u -0400
        >
        >Hi guys. If any Nic 35 owners with a hydraulic drive know a source for
        >the Denison Deri hydraulic motor in the bilge, I would greatly appreciate
        >hearing from you. I have had no success after making numerous contacts in
        >the States.Thanks, Frank 35/126
      • Linda Lane Thornton
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2008
          Has anyone replaced the oirginal hydraulic drive with a V drive? Are any engineering drawing available?  Many thanks
          Linda