Translation; Nick 43

  • Denece Vincent
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005

      Hi All,

      I got a friend to translate this note we got a few weeks ago. Does anyone have any info for this boat? The photo's looked nice.

      Denece

      Hello,

      I beg you to be willing to excuse me for my response in french language.
      I confirm my subscription (to the list I guess).
      I own a Nicholson 43 feet/nmr 10 (I don't know what nmr is number?)/ 1970.
      This sailboat is in a boat yard at the moment where it is being completely
      refitted.
      The Perkins engine 40107 has been completely rebuilt.
      The hull has been peeled and we are going to do an anti-osmosis treatment.
      All the work is being done with the primary objective of keeping the boat
      in its original state.
      Unfortunately I do not have any documents regarding this sailboat (except
      for the technical data on the engine).
      This is why I am very happy to have found the campernicholson moderator. My
      only problem is the french/english translation that is rather complicated
      for me.
      I am attaching 2 pictures showing the hull of Valaque II.
      I am thanking you for your attention.
      Courteous salutations

      Hughes Lochard.

      Denece Vincent

[...]