hydraulic pressure gauges

  • Frank & Sherri
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 1:27 PM
      Hi Guys.  Has anyone with a hydraulic drive on their Nick 35 installed a pressure gauge?  Random Run is nearly thirty years old and before I head south again, I would like to run some diagnostic tests on the hydraulics.  If someone could explain how a gauge could be installed, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks, Frank RANDOM RUN 35/126