Re: CN 38

  • Musik4u@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 1999
      Denece,

      Regarding your earlier message, I don't know much about the CN 38. Pricewise
      though, I did see a sale listing for a CN 38 a few months ago in the SF Bay
      Area, I think it was in Latitude 38, for $49K. I have no idea regarding
      condition, equipment etc. I could try to find the listing, broker etc and
      pass it along if the person who posted originally is interested in finding out
      more.

      Jim
      S/V Alegria