Rear Balcony

  • ILIOU CN35
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Message
      Hi Everyone,

      I need to make a nex Inox Rear balcony for my CN35 ILIOU.
      Did some of you made some improvement about it, you may have some good ideas about how to make a more practical balcony.
      If you have plans or picture of what you did, I'm very interested
      I was thinking of an opening with a "rack" going further back in order to get a place for the life boat. It's just an idea.

      Looking forward to read yours

      Regards

      Emmanuel Millier-White