Re:Nic 35 in Palm Beach Gardens

  • BarryR8195@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26 4:35 PM
      Hi--Who is the owner of a blue hulled Nic 35 at the dock at Seminole Yacht yard in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida?   It looks like it's named "Windrel," but I'm not sure, since the name is obscured by the self-steering vane.  --Barry Roberts
    • Duncan Kent
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27 8:54 AM

        Hi Barry

        If she’s tiller steered it’ll probably be Whimbrel, owned by Dorothy Silvernail. She was for sale late last year though, so she might have a new owner now.

        Duncan

        SY Olivia

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 27 10:57 AM
          Duncan--
          Thankls.  i live in the area and passed the boat yesterday while on the way out to fish.--Barry
        • Dorothy Silvernail
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28 8:59 AM
            Whimbrel, our Camper Nicholson 35, is in Palm Beach Gardens with a broker.
            If you would like more info check our web site at
            http://www.geocities.com/svwhimbrel
            We have had a great life on Whimbrel.
            Harry and Dorothy