In mast furling

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      Dear All,

      my uncle has just bought a Nic 32 and it is fitted with TAB in-mast
      furling. All seems to be well with the system but he is missing the
      manual. He is going to follow up with the Nic 32 Assoc but I was
      wondering if anyone had this type of furling and, if so, whether you
      had a manual? He would be happy to pay to have it photocopied and
      posted to the UK.

      If anyone can help he would be really grateful.

      Rgds

      Colin

      Trutz 35/225