moving boat

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
      Gang,
      I am thinking of moving Dark Lady East for the next few seasons. As I
      recall, aren't a couple of Nic owners in Eastern Connecticut (not you
      Michael; you I can just call) and Rhode Island.
      I would appreciate any input.
      Dennis Gibbons
      dkgibbons at optonline dot net
    • Greg Pusch
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
        Dennis I kept my boat in RI for seven years before moving to SF last April.  Feel free to give me a call at 415.856.7067 if you want to discuss.

        Greg
        Arete 35-222

        Dennis Gibbons <dkgibbons@...> wrote:
        Gang,
        I am thinking of moving Dark Lady East for the next few seasons.  As I
        recall, aren't a couple of Nic owners in Eastern Connecticut (not you
        Michael;  you I can just call) and Rhode Island.
        I would appreciate any input.
        Dennis Gibbons
        dkgibbons at optonline dot net

        Do you Yahoo!?