The on going saga: C&N Stantions Re: London Boat Show

  • Simon Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 1999
      Dennis, John Larson, Christina Stats,

      I have arranged for C&N to post the stantion to me at my office in
      Reading.

      I will be at the boat show on the 13th. At the Guinness stand at 14:00.
      If I do not meet either John or Christina there I will leave the
      stantion with the Yachting Monthly Stand, they are at Stand "1A". Ask
      for Tara.

      Simon S. Bradshaw

      TOPCALL UK Limited
      Communications Process Re-Engineering
      DDI - 0118 952 8917
      PBX - 0118 952 8900
      FAX - 0118 952 8901
      CELL - 07775 655 101
      URL - www.TOPCALL.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 1999
        Simon,

        Thanks so much. Be sure and let me know what the postage amounts to (in
        euros :) ) so I can reemburse you.

        BTW, in case anyone needs my postal info:
        PO Box 80, 31 Pocono Road
        Hawleyville, Connecticut, 06440

        212-270-0626

        ----------
        > From: Simon Bradshaw <Simon.Bradshaw@...>
        > To: campernicholson@onelist.com
        > Subject: [campernicholson] The on going saga: C&N Stantions Re: London
        Boat Show
        > Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 10:41 AM
        >
        > From: Simon Bradshaw <Simon.Bradshaw@...>
        >
        > Dennis, John Larson, Christina Stats,
        >
        > I have arranged for C&N to post the stantion to me at my office in
        > Reading.
        >
        > I will be at the boat show on the 13th. At the Guinness stand at 14:00.
        > If I do not meet either John or Christina there I will leave the
        > stantion with the Yachting Monthly Stand, they are at Stand "1A". Ask
        > for Tara.
        >
        > Simon S. Bradshaw
        >
        > TOPCALL UK Limited
        > Communications Process Re-Engineering
        > DDI - 0118 952 8917
        > PBX - 0118 952 8900
        > FAX - 0118 952 8901
        > CELL - 07775 655 101
        > URL - www.TOPCALL.com
        >
        > > ----------

      • John Larson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 1999
          From John Larson

          Dear Simon,

          Sandra and I will be meeting with you at the boat show on Wed. the 13th, and
          will be glad to take care of delivery of the stantion from there on.

          Looking forward to our meeting.

          Best Regards, John
        • Simon Bradshaw
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 1999
            John,

            Many thanks. Karen and I are looking forward to meeting you both.
            There is quite a gathering expected at the Guinness Stand. I have
            arranged a meeting for the contributors to the Yachting Monthly BB.
            This meeting is scheduled for 14:00 on the 13th.
            The age old question is "How will we recognise each other"? I, and every
            other person attending the BB Meeting will have a rolled copy of YM
            under his/her arm.

            Suggestions welcome.............
            Simon S. Bradshaw

            TOPCALL UK Limited
            Communications Process Re-Engineering
            DDI - 0118 952 8917
            PBX - 0118 952 8900
            FAX - 0118 952 8901
            CELL - 07775 655 101
            URL - www.TOPCALL.com

          • John Larson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 1999
              Simon,

              I have been giving it some thought, and short of meeting someplace near the
              guinnes stand somewhat before the big gathering, or you waving the stantion
              in the air every so often, I can't think of a thing.

              I've got grey hair, stand about 5'-9" and wear glasses with black frames.
              Does that help? I doubt it.

              See you soon, I hope!!