RE: [campernicholson] Winches - photo attached (don't open remotely)

  • Colin Campbell-Dunlop
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2004
      Dear Katie and Simon,

      Thanks for the photo. I would say that was a later change to the
      stanchion. It probably achieves the desired result but, in my view, is
      a triumph of practicality over asthetics.

      I will try to get you a pic of ours and email it on. The set we have is
      much lower down, just about as soon as possible at the base with the
      whole stanchion then being set out by about an inch and a half or so.

      Will be back in touch.

      Rgds

      Colin