Wantok UK broker

  • svwantok@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
      Hi there!

      Wantok is almost as good as new, and still in the Canaries.

      I am thinking quite seriously about selling her and retiring to terra firma,and I  wondered if anyone remembers the name (URL) of the UK broker who seems to specializes in Campernics?    Something like Kings Landing?

      Thanks!

      Patricia
      WANTOK
      cn35/210

    • BarryR8195@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
        Was Wantok previously called Independence & hailing from Philadelphia?--Barry
      • Tony Howard
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
          On Sunday 04 July 2004 20:48, svwantok@... wrote:
          > Hi there!
          >
          > Wantok is almost as good as new, and still in the Canaries.
          >
          > I am thinking quite seriously about selling her and retiring to terra
          > firma,and I wondered if anyone remembers the name (URL) of the UK broker
          who seems
          > to specializes in Campernics? Something like Kings Landing?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Patricia
          > WANTOK
          > cn35/210