Re: [campernicholson] Removing the helm

  • JIM TEIPEN
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004

      We have had the wheel on and off several times while installing auto pilots and the windvane pulley.  I used a small wheel puller, one I bought from some auto parts store years ago.  You might not need one, but it does make it an easier job.  Once it's been off, it's no problem without tools to get it off.

      Now, by the way, your message comes thru fine.

      John Larson
      s/v Passport