Re: London Connection meeting Place at the Boat Show

  • John Larson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 1998
      From: John Larson

      Hello Simon,

      Thanks for your response. The Guinness booth on wednsday sounds fine to us.
      We will see you there at 14:00 more or less.

      Do you know of any nice hotels or bed and breakfast places in Gosport? We
      need an overnight spot there for when we visit on thursday and friday the 14
      & 15 of january.

      See you in London

      John
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 1998
        John,
        Pardon me for jumping in. I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I
        bought a stantion from CN and they are holding it for me at Gosport. I
        didn't have them ship it as it would have cost more to ship than the cost
        of the stantion. Depending on where you live in the US, you could bring it
        back from the UK and ship it parcel post to me. It is all paid for
        including the VAT.

        Let me know what you thing

        ----------
        > From: John Larson <larsarch@...>
        > To: campernicholson@onelist.com
        > Subject: [campernicholson] Re: London Connection meeting Place at the
        Boat Show
        > Date: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 6:50 PM
        >
        > From: "John Larson" <larsarch@...>
        >
        > From: John Larson
        >
        > Hello Simon,
        >
        > Thanks for your response. The Guinness booth on wednsday sounds fine to
        us.
        > We will see you there at 14:00 more or less.
        >
        > Do you know of any nice hotels or bed and breakfast places in Gosport?
        We
        > need an overnight spot there for when we visit on thursday and friday the
        14
        > & 15 of january.
        >
        > See you in London
        >
        > John

      • Simon Bradshaw
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 1998
          John,

          Sounds good to me also. i have asked the Gosport Visitor centre to send
          me details of places to stay. As soon as i have this I will either,
          read through it and let you have the details of places that sound nice,
          or, I can send you the entire booklett. If you want to let me have your
          address, you can do so by e-mailing me at "simes@..."

          Looking forward to meeting you.

          Simon S. Bradshaw

        • John Larson
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 1998
            From: John Larson

            Dennis:

            We would be happy to pick up your stantion. Perhaps you should let Camper &
            Nicholsons know that we are authorized to get it.

            We'll send it to you after we return. Give us your address when you get a
            chance. Our E-mail address is <larsarch@...>