Re: [campernicholson] "Trutz"

  • Kique
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      Congratulations!!

      Where in Portugal is Trutz?

      We bought Defiance last December, afther a month and
      half of speaking, etc, etc, here, in Sevilla (Spain).

      About your engine, what is the model?. We are thinking
      about change our Watermota with a Ford 1,8D with the
      Lancing Marine kit. Actually, We are waiting to get
      she out the water in Puerto Gelves (with overbooking
      there, for now).

      Kique Morcillo
      CN 35 #194 Defiance
      Sevilla (Spain)

      --- Colin <colinj@...> wrote:
      > Dear All,
      >
      > we are, today, celebrating final completion of the
      > purchase of
      > Trutz. For sure, in our minds we bought her about 2
      > months ago but
      > what with one thing and another the final deal has
      > been a long time
      > coming. Our thanks to the Davies' for their
      > patience!
      >
      > We are shipping her back from Portugal to the UK at
      > the end of
      > February and have phase one of the refit already
      > scheduled in with
      > various marine engineers, riggers and heater
      > fitters. Phase 2 will
      > take place some time in May when we will be having
      > her hull
      > repainted, a new windlass, canvas work and a
      > multitude of other minor
      > things.
      >
      > After this she will be berthed at Gosport Marina
      > next to Camper &
      > Nicholsons yard.
      >
      > Our honeymoon is from July 25th this year for about
      > three weeks and
      > we intend to sail her down to the West country, or
      > maybe even over
      > the France or the Channel Islands.
      >
      > You have all been very helpful so far with our
      > queries and, it is
      > thanks to this site that we found Trutz in the first
      > place.
      >
      > We will keep you all posted on our mini adventures.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Colin and Jo

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Katie and Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        Congratulations Colin & Jo! Sounds like a big year for you guys - a new boat
        and a Honeymoon (and perhaps even a wedding ?!) We wish you well, and please
        keep us up to date on progress with Trutz and all your adventures.

        Katie and Simon
        Gin Rummy, CN35-202

        http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger