Nich 35 For Sale

  • JIM TEIPEN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003

      I thought others on this board might be interested in this Nich 35 for sale on San Francisco Bay.   Go to the URL below and scroll down near the bottom of the page.

      Jim
      S/V Alegria
      CN 35 #68

      Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the FREE McAfee online computer scan now!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003
        I wonder what hull number it is. Anyone want to email the seller and get
        some details?
        email: dennis dash gibbons at worldnet dot att dot net