  • svlivelylady
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      I am replacing my prop which I assume is the original 19x15 LH.
      I have measured the shaft at 1.3/8" but the taper and keyway do not
      conform to SAE standard measurements. SAE taper is 3.7/8" with a
      5/16" keyway, whilst my taper measures 3.5" with a 3/8" keyway. Can
      anyone shed any light on this? Did any of you have to custom bore or
      retaper?