New Participant: CN38 "Canada Grey"

  • pirowand
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2003
      Just discovered the newsgroup, and look forward to investigating
      further as a CN owner. Boat is the "Canada Grey", 1971 CN38 no.88
      ketch rig. Boat is moored in the Victoria, BC, Canada area.

      Look forward to hearing from other CN38 owners / aficionados.

      regards,
      Peter Rowand
    • racepassage
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2003
        Peter-canada grey.
        Also just found this site thro blue pearl [cn35]
        You may not have rec'd my earlier message but I have race passage
        nich 38 no 117 blt 1973.
        Both canada grey and race passage were moored at Royal Vic many years
        ago and both much admired by us as long ago as early 1980's
        We bought rp in 1995 and after many tears and expense cruised her to
        Mexico in 2001-3 returning to W.Van this year on Dockwise.
        rp is temporarily moored at Bowen I until there is room at W.Van YC,
        hopefully in the next 6 months.
        In the past on our summer cruise we have customarily visited R.Vic YC
        so perhaps we can meet next time and swap lies on how little it takes
        to maintain these fine boats
        Roger Haggar 604-929-6418

        -- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "pirowand" <prowand@t...>