Fw: CN35/63 Celestine

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
      Dale,
      I am forwarding your email to the group. Someone will instruct you on how to
      sign up. Welcome aboard.
      email: dennis dash gibbons at worldnet dot att dot net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
        Dennis,

        You might have to forward this message to Dale if he doesn't have access to
        this group.

        in the search box. The link for this group will come up. Clicking on the
        link will take him to this group page which also has a 'Join this Group'
        link on it.

        Jim
        S/V Alegria
        CN 35-68